Aston Martin DBS Gray Metallic (Damaged Version) James Bond 007 "Quantum of Solace" (2008) Movie Diecast Model Car by Corgi
- Brand new diecast car model of Aston Martin DBS Gray Metallic (Damaged Version) James Bond 007 "Quantum of Solace" (2008) Movie die cast model car by Corgi.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed exterior, interior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Does not have any openings.
- Comes in a collector's display box.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-5, W-2, H-1.375 inches.
Roaring into the opening moments of ‘Quantum of Solace’ and picking up immediately after the close of ‘Casino Royale’, the Aston Martin DBS returns under the control of James Bond as he finds himself under relentless pursuit by agents of the shadowy organization Quantum.
Driving through the tunnelled road that runs alongside Lake Garda in Italy, the DBS sustains damage in dramatic fashion as 007 collides with a heavy goods vehicle while avoiding oncoming traffic, resulting in the driver’s door being ripped clean away.
The opening sequence of ‘Quantum of Solace’ was filmed on location in Italy over 16 days in the spring of 2008. The location of Lake Garda produced numerous challenges, not least because of the long and narrow tunnel that that car chase was filmed in.