BMW Z3 Roadster Blue Metallic James Bond 007 "GoldenEye" (1995) Movie Diecast Model Car by Corgi
- Brand new diecast car model of BMW Z3 Roadster Blue Metallic James Bond 007 "GoldenEye" (1995) Movie die cast model car by Corgi.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed exterior, interior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Does not have any openings.
- Comes in a collector's display box.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-5, W-1.75, H-1.5 inches.
The BMW Z3 Roadster seen in GoldenEye is issued to James Bond by Q Branch featuring a parachute braking system and Stinger missiles hidden behind the front headlights. In the end though, 007 does not need to use either in his pursuit of rogue MI6 agent Alec Trevelyan.
The first mass-produced Z series car, this sporty roadster was a popular vehicle for BMW from its debut in 1995 until it was superseded by the Z4 model in 2002. The two-seater Z3 was produced in both roadster and coupe versions with a variety of engine models, including a Z3M version that sat at the top of the range. However, the rarest of the Z3s were produced to tie into the release of GoldenEye.