Embraer ERJ-145 Commercial Aircraft "JetSuiteX" White with Red Stripes 1/400 Diecast Model Airplane by GeminiJets
(You save $4.04)
- Brand new 1/400 scale diecast airplane model of Embraer ERJ-145 Commercial Aircraft "JetSuiteX" White with Red Stripes die cast model by GeminiJets.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Does NOT include stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-3, Wingspan-2 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- Manufactured by GeminiJets as a limited edition, highly collectible model, this JSX Jet Suite X / JSX Air Embraer ERJ-145 - Registration N241JX - has been meticulously recreated from Embraer's blueprints and features realistic landing gear and detailed graphics, assuring the utmost accuracy and superior quality.
- Originally conceived as a growth variant of the popular EMB-120 Brasilia turbo-prop, the ERJ-145 (formerly the EMB-145) answered the needs of the world's airlines for a small capacity jet airliner. With passengers in tertiary markets previously having had to fly on turbo-props, the Brazilian based manufacturer, Embraer was able to successfully develop a modern and efficient 50-passenger jet. Initiated in 1989, the first flight of the ERJ-145 took place in August 1995 with deliveries to launch customer Continental Airlines having begun in December 1996. At its peak, there were more than 1,000 of these versatile jets operating worldwide.