Embraer ERJ-170 Commercial Aircraft "American Airlines - American Eagle" White with Blue and Red Stripes 1/400 Diecast Model Airplane by GeminiJets
(You save $5.04)
- Brand new 1/400 scale diecast airplane model of Embraer ERJ-170 Commercial Aircraft "American Airlines - American Eagle" White with Blue and Red Stripes die cast model by GeminiJets.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Does NOT include stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-3, Wingspan-2.5 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- Manufactured by GeminiJets as a limited edition, highly collectible model, this American Airlines Embraer ERJ-170 - Registration N760MQ - has been meticulously recreated from Embraer's blueprints and features realistic landing gear and detailed graphics, assuring the utmost accuracy and superior quality.
- Expanding on the original series of the successful Embraer ERJ-135, 140, and 145 model aircraft, the Embraer family of second-generation Regional Jets comprises the ERJ-170, 175, 190 and 195 model aircraft, which feature larger and wider cabins with 2 x 2 seating in economy class, giving passengers the perception of a full-size airliner. The Embraer ERJ-170, which is a narrow body, short-to-medium range, twin engine jet, is the smallest plane of the Embraer E-Jet Series and can be configured to carry from 66 up to 78 passengers. Having found favor with both mainline and regional airlines, the ERJ-170 is able to serve routes that are in lesser demand while being able to afford many of the same comforts and features of larger planes.