Lockheed F-104G Starfighter Fighter Aircraft "JaboG 33 Farewell" JaboG 33. Luftwaffe (1985) "Air Power Series" 1/72 Diecast Model by Hobby Master
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of Lockheed F-104G Starfighter Fighter Aircraft "JaboG 33 Farewell" JaboG 33. Luftwaffe (1985) "Air Power Series" die cast model by Hobby Master.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Includes display stand.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 9.25, Wingspan- 3.75 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The F-104 Starfighter was a supersonic fighter aircraft designed by the American aerospace company Lockheed Martin. It was widely used by the NATO air forces and served in various conflicts, including the Vietnam War. In Germany, the Luftwaffe operated the F-104G Starfighter, which was primarily used for ground attack missions.
- Jagdbombergeschwader 33 (JaboG 33) was a German air force wing that operated the F-104G Starfighter. In 1985, JaboG 33 held a farewell ceremony for the Starfighter, as it was being phased out of service. The event was marked with a special paint scheme, featuring a red and white tail with the inscription "Lebewohl Starfighter" (Farewell Starfighter).
- The 1:72 scale model of the F-104G Starfighter with the JaboG 33 farewell paint scheme is a true collector's item for aviation enthusiasts. The model captures the details of the original aircraft, including the red and white tail and the Lebewohl Starfighter inscription. It is a perfect representation of a historically significant event in the German air force's history.