M3 Stuart Light Tank United States "World of Tanks" Video Game Diecast Model by Corgi
- Brand new diecast model of M3 Stuart Light Tank United States "World of Tanks" Video Game die cast model by Corgi.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Officially licensed product.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-2.75, W-1.125, H-1.625 inches.
- Rotating turret and elevating cannon for dynamic display options.
- Includes code for exclusive in-game content for "World of Tanks" video game.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- Painted, fitted, non-moving tracks on detailed non-rotating wheels for a detailed and accurate appearance.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life tank.
The M3 Stuart was an American light tank used during World War II and produced from 1941 to 1944. It was named after Confederate General J.E.B. Stuart and was designed to supplement the M2A4 in the US Army.
The M3 Stuart saw combat in the North African Campaign, where it was used by the British Army in their battles against the Afrika Korps. It was also used in the Pacific theater by the US Army and Marines. Despite being outclassed by larger tanks, the M3 Stuart was still useful in reconnaissance and infantry support roles.
The M3 Stuart had a crew of four, with a 37mm M5/M6 gun and a .30 cal M1919A4 machine gun. It had a top speed of 36 mph and a range of 70 miles.
The World of Tanks M3 Stuart model is a highly detailed and accurate replica of this iconic light tank. It features intricate markings and paintwork, as well as movable turret and gun. With this model, you can recreate battles from World War II and experience the thrill of tank warfare.
Perfect for collectors, history buffs, or gamers, the World of Tanks M3 Stuart model is a must-have addition to any collection. Get yours today and relive the excitement of the M3 Stuart's battles in the North African desert and the Pacific jungles.