Mercedes Benz 190 EVO II #10 Jacques Laffite "Yacco" DTM Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (1991) "Competition" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Mercedes Benz 190 EVO II #10 Jacques Laffite "Yacco" DTM Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters (1991) "Competition" Series die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening front doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-4, H-3 inches.
Jacques Lafitte is well known to Formula 1 enthusiasts. First a driver then TV consultant for TF1, the Frenchman left F1 after a serious accident in 1986. This did not mean that he left motor racing though, as was shown with his participation in the 1991 DTM season with the Mercedes-Benz 190E Evo2 of Team Snobeck: a season during which he made it three times to the podium.