- Jeep Models
- Skill 1 Model Kit Jeep Gladiator (JT) Overland Silver Snap Together Painted Plastic Model Car Kit by Airfix Quickbuild
Skill 1 Model Kit Jeep Gladiator (JT) Overland Silver Snap Together Painted Plastic Model Car Kit by Airfix Quickbuild
(You save $5.00)
- Brand new Jeep Gladiator (JT) Overland Silver Snap Together (Skill 1) Painted Plastic Model Car Kit by Airfix Quickbuild.
- Brand new box.
- Includes 44 parts.
- Highly detailed model kit.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- This item does not have openings.
- No glue or paint is required. Just build.
- Approximate dimensions: Length-8.4, Width-2.9 inches.
- This item is not scaled, according to dimensions, it is approximately 1/24-1/25 scale.
- Airfix QUICK BUILD is an exciting range of brick-based models suitable as an introduction to modeling for any age of 6 and up. The pre-colored pieces simply push together to build an impressive model which can then be decorated with the included self-adhesive stickers. No paint or glue is needed to make these fantastic models look like the real thing, and once completed there's no evidence of any of the brick fittings showing. When built they are tough enough to be used as toys, or smart enough to use as display models. Either will show off those great modeling skills! Included with each model are a full set of easy-to-follow color instructions, free-rolling wheels for cars and tanks, and display stands for all aircraft.
- The Jeep Gladiator is Jeep’s first pickup truck since the Comanche was discontinued in 1992. The four door, five passenger Gladiator features exterior and interior styling like the Wrangler JL. Due to a truck frequently being used for hauling and towing, the front grille slots were enlarged to allow for improved airflow and engine cooling.