Skill 2 Model Kit U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Refit Starship "Star Trek" The Original Series 50th Anniversary Edition 1/650 Scale Model by AMT
- Brand new 1/650 scale plastic model kit of U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 Refit Starship "Star Trek" The Original Series 50th Anniversary Edition (Skill 2) 1/650 plastic model kit by AMT.
- Brand new box.
- Twin power units.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- Total length of space ship 18" inches.
- Includes dome base with metal support rod.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Special packaging commemorates the 50th anniversary.
- Water-slide decals and sticker sheet both feature all markings and window options in black or white.
This release of the classic AMT U.S.S. Enterprise™ kit form AMT is the one everyone remembers building as a youngster. This kit starts the year-long celebration of the STAR TREK® 50th anniversary and features special packaging to commemorate the event. The tooling was updated in 2007 and features a smooth saucer top. New to this release is a dome base with metal support that replaces the old stand. Accurate marking decals and sticker sheet are included to decorate the model and pictorial instructions are included to assist with building.