- Volkswagen Models
- Skill 3 Model Kit 1976-78 Volkswagen Golf GTI First Series 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
Skill 3 Model Kit 1976-78 Volkswagen Golf GTI First Series 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of 1976-78 Volkswagen Golf GTI First Series (Skill 3) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Upgraded parts.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Color instructions sheet.
- Officially licensed product.
- Chrome plated small parts.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-6 inches assembled.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- "Chrome" trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
- The Volkswagen Golf is an iconic vehicle designed and produced by the Wolfsburg car manufacturer. It was first introduced in Spring 1974 and immediately became a highly successful commercial product. The first series (1974-1983), offered leading edge technical capabilities to a very receptive consumer market of that period, including a water-cooled front engine, front-wheel drive, solid and robust bodywork with a functional but equally attractive design. The high quality to price ratio was the real “competitive edge” that made the Golf so successful however. At the Frankfurt Motor Show in 1975, the sporty version Golf GTI was introduced which incorporated the high performance 110 HP 1,600 cc engine. The following year saw the mass production of the Golf GTI and in just two months it achieved notable commercial successes in many European and non-European countries.