1967 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Burgundy Metallic with White Side Stripes "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Burgundy Metallic with White Side Stripes "American Muscle" Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-3.75, H-2.75 inches.
In 1967, the Ford Mustang was given a major redesign to keep up with the competition nipping at its heels. Its body became longer, and the front suspension expanded 2 inches to allow the new optional 390 cubic-inch big block motor to fit. The nonfunctional side scoops were painted to match the color of the car, so they closely resembled real intakes. The front grille opening with vertical and horizontal lines radiating out from the galloping horse was enlarged. Plus, the gill openings next to the headlights were removed, which made for a more muscular looking front end. For the first time, the rear taillights were larger and concave in design making the rear of the Mustang look bulkier and more performance oriented. As for the 2+2 Mustang fastback model, its roofline now ran all the way to the rear trunk lid.
This Auto World 1967 Mustang GT 2+2 features the special option ribbed rear panel with chrome bezels, driving lamps, dual exhaust and the standard 289ci powerplant. Painted in Vintage Burgundy and emblazoned with white GT rocker stripes and emblems, this fastback's classic lines have withstood the test of time.