1972 Ford Mustang Sprint White with Blue Stripes "Class of 1972" "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1972 Ford Mustang Sprint White with Blue Stripes "Class of 1972" "American Muscle" Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
The 1972 Ford Mustang Sprint was a special edition designed to commemorate the United States’ participation in the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich. Patriotism flew high and proud as these pure white Mustangs advanced down the assembly line in Dearborn, MI for this one-year-only collector-car. With its bold red, white and blue color scheme, bright blue lambeth cloth interior, and two-tone corinthian vinyl bucket seats, there's no mistaking that this Mustang was truly something special built to capture the hearts of any American. Behind the Mach 1-style grill was Cleveland 351 cubic inch Cobra Jet V8, mated to a 4-speed manual transmission. Producing 266-horsepower, this pony car had plenty of gallop off the line racing towards the gold and a podium finish!