1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Grabber Blue with Silver Stripes "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Grabber Blue with Silver Stripes "American Muscle" Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
The exterior of a 1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1 isn’t much different from a 1971 model year, however, the pop-open gas cap was replaced with a more standard twist-on cap. New for the interior, a “Fasten Seat Belt” warning lamp was added on the dash panel. Due to emissions regulations, the 351 was the largest legal engine available in 1972. A total of 125,813 were produced that year.
This die-cast replica is immersed in a sea of eye catching Grabber Blue which Ford only used from 1969 to 1972. The graphics include the classic argent hockey stripes which run alongside the waistline. On the lower front fenders and bumper you’ll find the argent silver Mach 1 decals, along with matching rockers and spoiler. Auto World is excited to bring you this muscle car we know you’ll love for years to come.