Bell AH-1W Whiskey Cobra Attack Helicopter (NTS Exhaust Nozzle) "U.S Marine Corps, Squadron 167, 9/11 tribute, Camp Bastion, Afghanistan" (December 2012) 1/48 Diecast Model by Forces of Valor
- Brand new 1/48 scale diecast model of Bell AH-1W Whiskey Cobra Attack Helicopter (NTS Exhaust Nozzle) "U.S Marine Corps, Squadron 167, 9/11 tribute, Camp Bastion, Afghanistan" (December 2012) die cast model by Forces of Valor.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Includes display stand.
- Realistic engine details.
- Officially licensed product.
- Pilot cockpit details with opening.
- Dual-metal ball bearing rotor structure.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-11, W-2.75, H-3.5 inches.
- Over 50 highly detailed stencils across helicopter surface.
- Moving parts including: rotor, canopy, engine details and elevator.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- Hobby grade weapon sets: M260, M261 rocket launcher, tow missile and hellfire missiles.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life helicopter.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The Bell AH-1W "Whiskey Cobra" is a U.S. Marine Corps attack helicopter that has been in service since the mid-1980s. It was designed to provide close air support for ground troops and to conduct anti-armor operations. The helicopter is armed with a 20mm cannon, rockets, and guided missiles.
- The AH-1W saw action in several conflicts, including Operation Desert Storm in 1991, where it was used to provide close air support to ground forces. It was also used in Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan.
- The helicopter has been upgraded several times, including the addition of a night vision system and improved engines. In 2019, the Marine Corps announced that it would be retiring the AH-1W and replacing it with the AH-1Z Viper.
- The Bell AH-1W "Whiskey Cobra" is an iconic helicopter that has served the U.S. Marine Corps with distinction for many years. Its combat record speaks for itself, and it has been an essential part of many successful missions. If you are a fan of military aircraft or a collector of model helicopters, the AH-1W "Whiskey Cobra" is a must-have addition to your collection. This 1/48 scale diecast model is a perfect replica of the real thing and is sure to impress with its attention to detail and accuracy.
Forces of Valor
AH-1W Whiskey Cobra