Curtiss P-40B Tomahawk MK IIB Aircraft Fighter "112 Squadron (Royal Air Force), AK402, GA-F, North Africa" (October 1941) "WW2 Aircrafts Series" 1/72 Diecast Model by Forces of Valor
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of Curtiss P-40B Tomahawk MK IIB Aircraft Fighter "112 Squadron (Royal Air Force), AK402, GA-F, North Africa" (October 1941) "WW2 Aircrafts Series" die cast model by Forces of Valor.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Includes display stand.
- Intricately detailed engine.
- Officially licensed product.
- Decorative removable bombs.
- Full colored ground parking display base.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Interchangeable propeller designs for spinning/static models.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 5, Wingspan- 6.25 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The Curtiss P-40B/Tomahawk Mk IB was a single-engine fighter aircraft used by the Royal Air Force (RAF) during World War II. It was primarily used in the North African Campaign, where it saw action in numerous air battles against the German Luftwaffe.
- The 112 Squadron of the RAF, also known as the "Sharks," was one of the most successful P-40B/Tomahawk units in North Africa. They were involved in numerous dogfights against the German Messerschmitt Bf 109 and Focke-Wulf Fw 190 fighters. One of their most notable achievements was shooting down the German ace, Hans-Joachim Marseille.
- The P-40B/Tomahawk was also used in other theaters of World War II, including China, Burma, and the Pacific. It was known for its ruggedness and durability, as well as its distinctive shark-nose design.
- This 1/72 scale diecast model of the Curtiss P-40B/Tomahawk Mk IB in the markings of the 112 Squadron is a perfect addition to any aviation enthusiast's collection. With its authentic design and attention to detail, this model accurately captures the look and feel of the original aircraft. Whether for display or play, this model is sure to impress.
Forces of Valor