Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 Series Pace Car Black 24 Hours of Le Mans (1966) with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 199 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 Series Pace Car Black 24 Hours of Le Mans (1966) with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 199 pieces Worldwide model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
The 330 America was replaced by the 330 GT 2+2, which was unveiled at the Brussels Show. It was fitted with the new 4-liter Type 209 V12, which sported a slightly longer engine block than the 400 SA series from which it was derived. The 330 GT 2+2's elegant line was the work of Pininfarina, and two series were built. These differed principally in the front end treatment; the first series (1963-1965) having four headlights and the second (1965-1967) just two. Around 1,000 examples were built in all.
All models are produced in Italy in our workshop in Saronno.