Ferrari SF-75 #55 Carlos Sainz Formula One F1 Italian-Monza GP (2022) Limited Edition 1/18 Diecast Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Ferrari SF-75 #55 Carlos Sainz Formula One F1 Italian-Monza GP (2022) Limited Edition die cast model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-12, W-4, H-2.25 inches.
The special livery was revealed on Wednesday of last year, adding a yellow engine cover and rear wing endplates to the existing design, as well as featuring the famous 'long F' on the rear wing in yellow on the rear wing. The halo was also updated to feature black and yellow, while the race suits and helmets also switched to yellow for the race weekend. Yellow has always been seen as Ferrari's "second colour", best known for its iconic red, which was the mandatory color for Italian racing cars from the early 20th century.
“Since the Scuderia's inception in 1929 and later, when the car manufacturer was founded 75 years ago, Enzo Ferrari chose yellow, which together with blue is one of the colors of the Modena coat of arms, to characterize the company's emblem, the Prancing Horse with the tricolor band at the top”, reads a press release from Ferrari. "It's a very special look to celebrate a very special occasion, the centenary of the Monza racetrack."