Ferrari Superfast 4.9 S/N 0719SA Grigio Ferro Gray Metallic with White Top Sebring (1965) with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 51 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of Ferrari Superfast 4.9 S/N 0719SA Grigio Ferro Gray Metallic with White Top Sebring (1965) with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 51 pieces Worldwide model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
The idea of the Super fast was born when Enzo Ferrari decided to put the truckish 4.9's torqueful engine in the limber three liter's wheelbase. It's a bit of a squeeze, and frankly, the leg room in the wide cockpit suffers from hewing to the 102 inch limit. The tread, though, is about 41A inches greater front and rear, which is dictated by the larger engine. The goal was to combine the virtues of each, the dead accurate yet reasonably light steering of the 3.0 with the combined tractability and brute power of the reliable, race-proved four-nine. Auto exhibited at Sebring 1965. Owner: Mr NORMAN SILVER.
"We offer you the first Ferrari Superfast, introduced at Auto Show in Paris in 1957 and then at Turin Auto Show in the Pininfarina stand; 60 years before the newest 812 Superfast. This model is never been produced by anybody in scale 1/18. Perfect replica with Borrani-type spokes, in real aluminum turned and steel rays."