Lavochkin LA7 Fighter Plane Sergei Federovich Dolgushin 156th Fighter Regiment (1945) "Oxford Aviation" Series 1/72 Diecast Model Aircraft by Oxford Diecast
(You save $3.00)
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast airplane model of Lavochkin LA7 Fighter Plane Sergei Federovich Dolgushin 156th Fighter Regiment (1945) "Oxford Aviation" Series die cast model by Oxford Diecast.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes with a display stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-4.5, W-5.25, H-1.5 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The Lavochkin La-7 was a Soviet single-engine, single-seat fighter aircraft that was used during World War II. It was designed by the Lavochkin company and was considered to be one of the most advanced fighters of its time. The La-7 was known for its speed, maneuverability, and powerful armament.
- The La-7 piloted by Sergei Federovich Dolgushin, of the 156th Fighter Regiment, was deployed on the Eastern Front in 1945. The aircraft was used primarily in air-to-air combat and provided much-needed support to the Soviet ground troops in their final push to Berlin. The La-7 was considered to be one of the best fighters used by the Soviet Air Force during the war and was highly valued by its pilots.
- The La-7 was considered to be a major contributor to the Soviet victory in the war and was used extensively until the end of the war, and remained in service for several years after the war.
- The AC089 Lavochkin LA7 Sergei Federovich Dolgushin 156th Fighter Regiment 1945 1:72 Scale Model Aircraft by Oxford Diecast is a highly detailed and accurate replica of the actual aircraft. It is made of die-cast metal and plastic and is perfect for collectors and aviation enthusiasts. It is a great addition to any collection and is a must-have for anyone interested in the history of World War II aviation and the Soviet Air Force.