Mr Norm's 1972 Dodge Demon GSS SuperCharged Gold Metallic with Black Stripes and Hood "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Mr Norm's 1972 Dodge Demon GSS SuperCharged Gold Metallic with Black Stripes and Hood "American Muscle" Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.75, W-4, H-3 inches.
The Mr. Norm’s 1972 Dodge Demon GSS was built by the legendary Chicago dealer Norm Kraus, who was known for his high-performance Mopars. The Demon GSS, which stood for Grand-Spaulding Special (or Sport), was based on the factory Dodge Demon 340, but with a twist: a Paxton supercharger boosted the output of the 340 CI V8 engine to 360hp. Only about 100 of these supercharged Demons were made in 1972, and they were sold exclusively through Mr. Norm’s Grand-Spaulding Dodge. The Demon GSS featured distinctive black hood accents, twin snorkel hood, and several engine performance-part upgrades. The interior was equipped with black bucket seats, a console, a sport steering wheel, and an AM radio. The Demon GSS was a true street machine that could run with the best of them, and it was the last performance car Mr. Norm’s built in the period before he shifted his focus to conversion vans. Today, the Demon GSS is a highly sought-after collector car that represents the peak of Mr. Norm’s creativity and passion for speed.