- Range/Land Rover Models
- Skill 3 Model Kit Land Rover Range Rover Classic 50th Anniversary 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
Skill 3 Model Kit Land Rover Range Rover Classic 50th Anniversary 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
(You save $12.00)
- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of Land Rover Range Rover Classic 50th Anniversary (Skill 3) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Color instructions sheet.
- Officially licensed product.
- Chrome plated small parts.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-7.25 inches assembled.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- Limited edition with sequentially numbered hologram.
- "Chrome" trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
- The Range Rover Classic can be seen as a milestone in the history of off-road vehicles. It was produced in numerous variants and versions from 1970 to 1996. It was the first vehicle to be manufactured under the "Range Rover" brand and was available in a two- or four-door version from 1981. Thanks to its 4x4 traction and its sturdy structure, easy to build but very reliable, the Range Rover was able to achieve very good off-road performances. The vehicle soon enjoyed great commercial success around the world. The Range Rover has also been widely used by bodybuilders to create numerous specialized versions that can meet all kinds of needs. Continuously improved throughout its career in terms of engines, mechanical properties, interiors and details, it has always retained its role as an "Off-Road" and "Made in England" symbol. To celebrate the 50th anniversary of its launch, we have created a special limited edition with a numbered hologram.
Range / Land Rover