- Porsche Models
- Skill 3 Model Kit Porsche 935 Baby 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
Skill 3 Model Kit Porsche 935 Baby 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of Porsche 935 Baby (Skill 3) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Color instructions sheet.
- Officially licensed product.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- Dimensions approximately L-7.75 inches assembled.
- To compete in the FIA-Group 5 car competitions, Porsche developed a special car line characterized by dedicated engine and chassis solutions, beginning with the production of the famous 911 Turbo. Several versions of this model were made, but one of the most famous was the Porsche 935J. The “Baby” as it was known, was built to compete in the 2.0-liter German national championship (Deutsche Rennwagen Meisterschaft). It adopted a lighter chassis for this competition thanks to the use of a tubular aluminum space frame. This solution enabled the vehicle to have an overall weight of 735 kg which was in line with competition weight requirements. The car used a 1.425 air-cooled engine with a power performance of 261Kw. The Porsche 935J achieved an important victory in the 1977 German Grand Prix held in Hockenheim, that proved its excellent engine performance and design features.