- Mercedes Models
- Skill 3 Model Kit Mercedes Benz 300 SL Gullwing 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
Skill 3 Model Kit Mercedes Benz 300 SL Gullwing 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
(You save $9.00)
- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of Mercedes Benz 300 SL Gullwing (Skill 3) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Color Instuctions sheet.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- Chrome plated small parts.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-6 inches assembled.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- "Chrome" trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
- The Mercedes-Benz 300 SL was produced in 1954 by the German car manufacturer and it’s a masterpiece on four-wheels for design, elegance and luxury. The 300 SL, where the acronym stands for Sport Leicht, (Sport Light), adopted innovative solutions for the time. The Mercedes 2 door coupe had a tubular frame, a front 2.996 cc longitudinal engine connected to a 4-speed transmission and the rear drive. The maximum speed of 300 SL was 260 Km/h (162 mph). The real strength of the car, however, was in its innovative design and the adoption of the characteristic and eye-catching Gull-wing doors. Even today the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL is an icon of design and style of the period ant it is a real icon for collectors and fans.