Skill 5 Model Kit 1968 Fiat 500F 1/12 Scale Model by Italeri
(You save $31.00)
- Brand new 1/12 scale plastic model kit of 1968 Fiat 500F (Skill 5) 1/12 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Working suspensions.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Opened or closed top.
- Highly detailed model.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Color instructions sheet.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- Photoetched and chromed parts.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.875 inches assembled.
- "Chrome" trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
- The "Nuova 500" was produced by Fiat from 1957 to 1975. It is a real icon on four wheels and one of the symbols of “made in Italy”. Its unique and recognizable design is famous all over the World. When the small car was set up by the Italian car manufacturer, its goal was simple: to introduce on the market at a very affordable price a new compact car able to enlarge the number of potential customers. Furthermore the new car should be easy to drive, even in the city traffic, and provide very low running costs. The “Fiat 500” was released on the market in July 1957 and it was immediately a success. In 1965 was introduced the 500F, the version with the largest number of units produced. Easily recognizable for the front-hinged doors, in line with the new laws, the Fiat 500F adopted several technical and aesthetic improved solutions as the new frame and the wider windscreen. The Fiat 500F is, still today, the most “classic” version of the whole 500 production and it remains in the heart of a huge number of car fans.