- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of 2007 Fiat 500 (Skill 3) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Color Instuctions sheet.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- Chrome plated small parts.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-6 inches assembled.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- "Chrome" trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
- In 2007, the Fiat Group presented the successor to the most iconic car of Italian automotive production: the Fiat 500. The new model features a distinctive design and interesting retro-style as modern reinterpretation of the “classic” Fiat 500 launched on the market in 1957. Thanks to its unique design, the adoption of the most innovative technological and safety solutions, the Fiat 500 is positioned on the market as a premium city car, accessible but at the same time exclusive. The wide range of versions and accessories enhance the possibility for the customer to personalize the car and make it unique. From its release on the market the car adopted several engines from the twin-cylinder petrol 895cc “Twinair” to the four-cylinder diesel 1,248 cc “Multijet”.