Tortoise A39 Heavy Assault Tank British Army 1/72 Diecast Model by Panzerkampf
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of Tortoise A39 Heavy Assault Tank British Army die cast model by Panzerkampf.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes in a plastic display stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-4, (L-5.5 with cannon) W-2.25, H-1.75 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals for long-lasting.
- High-quality markings Include a protective display case to keep the model in pristine condition.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Painted, fitted, non-moving tracks on detailed non-rotating wheels for a detailed and accurate appearance.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life tank.
The A39 Tortoise Heavy Assault Tank was a British tank developed during World War II. It was intended to be used in the role of breaching heavily fortified enemy defenses. The design was heavily influenced by the German Elefant tank destroyer, which had proven to be a formidable opponent on the Eastern Front. The A39 Tortoise was designed to be heavily armored and armed with a formidable weapon to take out heavily fortified positions. The A39 Tortoise was produced in small numbers and saw limited action during the war. It was used during the crossing of the Rhine in 1945 by the British Army, where it proved to be an effective tool in breaching the heavily fortified German defenses. It was also used during the occupation of Germany following the war. The A39 Tortoise was not used in any other major conflicts after World War II and was quickly phased out of service in the British Army. Today, only a few examples of the A39 Tortoise survive in museums and private collections. The 1:72 scale model of the A39 Tortoise represents a unique and interesting piece of tank history and engineering.