Tortoise A39 Heavy Assault Tank British Army WWII 1/72 Diecast Model by Panzerkampf
(You save $5.00)
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of Tortoise A39 Heavy Assault Tank British Army WWII die cast model by Panzerkampf.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes in a plastic display stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-4, (L-5.5 with cannon) W-2.25, H-1.75 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals for long-lasting.
- High-quality markings Include a protective display case to keep the model in pristine condition.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Painted, fitted, non-moving tracks on detailed non-rotating wheels for a detailed and accurate appearance.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life tank.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The A39 Tortoise Heavy Assault Tank was a British tank design developed during World War II that was intended to be used in the role of heavy breakthrough and assault tank. The tank was never put into production, but the design was extensively studied and evaluated by the British military. The A39 Tortoise was designed to be heavily armored and heavily armed, with a main armament of a 140mm gun, which was one of the largest guns ever fitted to a tank at that time.
- This 1:72 scale replica of the A39 Tortoise is a highly detailed and accurate model that captures the unique and impressive design of this tank. The model is finished in the colors and markings of the British army during WWII, and it comes with an acrylic display case to showcase and protect the model.
- Although the A39 Tortoise was never used in combat, it was a significant design in the history of tank development. The heavy armor and large gun of the A39 Tortoise were innovations that influenced the design of tanks that came after it. The British military evaluated the A39 Tortoise's design and used the lessons learned to improve their tanks that were used in WWII, such as the Churchill and Centaur.