1930 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 GS Red with Two Mechanics and Garage Workshop Diorama Limited Edition to 200 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1930 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 GS Red with Two Mechanics and Garage Workshop Diorama Limited Edition to 200 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by CMC.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed interior.
- Comes with repair tools and accessories.
- The doors of the garage workshop can open.
- Assembling instructions for the Diorama included.
- Dimensions of sitting figure is approximately 3.5 inches tall.
- Dimensions of standing figure is approximately 4 inches tall.
- 1930 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 GS:
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Metal framing of multiple body parts.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Has opening doors and engine compartment.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Windshield with a semi-fixed metal mounting-frame.
- Finely-woven metal grille to protect the radiator fins.
- Functional doors mounted on finely-recreated hinges.
- Functional brackets for holding the two spare wheels.
- Loosening a tommy screw releases the spare wheels.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- Double-winged engine hood that opens to rest on metal studs.
- Luggage space with a functional lid behind the folded textile top.
- Precise recreation of the dashboard with all instruments and controls.
- Distinctive Alfa Romeo front end with the famous triple-headlight unit.
- Highly-detailed cockpit with upholstered leather seats and door trimmings.
- Perfectly-wired wheels with a light alloy rim, stainless steel spokes and nipples.
- Headlights fitted with mesh guards against stone-chip damages. The red caps are removable.
- Unscrew the central locking nuts (with side-dependent right- and left-hand threads) to remove the wheels.
- True-to-scale, authentic replication of the Spyder body customized by the renowned coach-builder Zagato.
- Hand-assembled precision metal model with right-hand drive, built from 1,800 single parts, of which 1,311 are made of metal.
- One lateral filler of the oil tank located within the cockpit, and one rear filler of the fuel tank made of stainless steel, each with a flip-open cap.
- Highly detailed 6-cylinder in-line engine, complete with all aggregates, pipes and cabling in addition to a front-mounted Roots supercharger and accessories.
- Elaborate undercarriage, which reveals a "cast metal" type of front/rear axles as well as the fine detailing of the mechanical brake rigging, leaf springs, and friction-shock absorbers, all being made of metal.