1932/33 Alfa Romeo Tipo B (P3) Raw Metal Clear Finish "2023 Exclusive Edition" Limited Edition to 600 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1932/33 Alfa Romeo Tipo B (P3) Raw Metal Clear Finish "2023 Exclusive Edition" Limited Edition to 600 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by CMC.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Authentic and true to scale shaped body.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-4, H-3 inches.
With the clear-finish version of the CMC Alfa Romeo Tipo B / P3, there is truly hard evidence that if CMC promises the use of premium materials, you are sure to find them in its making of products. What you are holding in your hand now is a precision model that is metallic for the most part and made of fine-grade zinc alloy, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum in addition to leather or fabric upholstery, wood ornaments if there are, as well as rubber tires. Only the engine is largely built of high-quality plastics. The “clear-finish” version is an honest revelation of what it takes to handcraft a unique CMC lineup of precision models that stand alone all by themselves and why they belong in any serious collection.
The beauty of the clear-finish M-258 not only consists in its use of premium materials, but it also takes on a unique presentation that features innate sheens and textures of the metals. To make them look the best, CMC spares no efforts to sand and polish the body parts meticulously. This process is even more assiduous than the application of paint to the replica.
To protect the surfaces from discoloration or erosion by patina, the model is sealed with a coat of transparent paint — another example that CMC models are crafted as a form of art to last.