Alfa Romeo Tipo B (P3) #2 Rudolf Caracciola Winner Germany GP (1932) Limited Edition to 1000 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Alfa Romeo Tipo B (P3) #2 Rudolf Caracciola Winner Germany GP (1932) Limited Edition to 1000 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by CMC.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening engine compartment.
- Authentic and true to scale shaped body.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.75, W-4, H-3 inches.
The Alfa-Romeo Tipo B was the most successful single-seater Grand Prix racing car of its time. Alfa-Romeo built and raced it between 1932 and 1936. Initially as a factory race car for Alfa-Romeo, then later under the Scuderia Ferrari label after having taken over Alfa-Romeos racing activities. The car, designed by the legendary engineer Vittorio Jano, was based on the equally legendary Alfa-Romeo 8C models. The P3 was Alfa-Romeos second single-seater after the Tipo-A monoposto of 1931.