1972 Plymouth Road Runner GTX Rallye Red with White Stripes and Interior "American Muscle" Series 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Auto World
(You save $5.00)
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1972 Plymouth Road Runner GTX Rallye Red with White Stripes and Interior "American Muscle" Series die cast model car by Auto World.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.875, W-4.25, H-2.75 inches.
- The 1972 Plymouth Road Runner GTX was nearly identical to the 1971 model as it only had minor changes to the grille and tail lights. The biggest change was the cutting back of performance options due to the Clean Air Act of 1970 which slowed down the muscle car craze, but it didn’t stop there. From the 1972 Plymouth B-body lineup, a Road Runner with a 440 was considered top-of-the-line. In the U.S. and Canada, a total of 672 Plymouth Road Runner GTXs were produced in 1972. From that, 453 were automatics and 219 were four-speeds.
- For the first time ever, Auto World is proud to bring you this 1972 Plymouth Road Runner in FE5 Rallye Red with tank track stripes. It also features dual snorkel hood scoops, white bucket seats, dual chrome mirrors, and Rallye wheels. Its newly-tooled 1972 grill, rear bumper, side marker lights, door skins, and side panels make this gem the perfect addition to your collection.