Grumman F-14 Tomcat Fighter Aircraft "VF-114 Aardvarks" and Section E of USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier Display Deck "Legendary F-14 Tomcat" Series 1/200 Diecast Model by Forces of Valor
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1/200 scale diecast model of Grumman F-14 Tomcat Fighter Aircraft "VF-114 Aardvarks" and Section E of USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier Display Deck "Legendary F-14 Tomcat" Series die cast model by Forces of Valor.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has retractable wings.
- Officially licensed product.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 4, Wingspan- 3 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- Includes section that connects with other models in the series to make a 1/200 scale replica of USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier Deck. Complete all 13 sections to build your own!
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The USS Enterprise (CVN-65) was commissioned in 1961 and became the world's first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier. The ship played a vital role in many conflicts throughout its long service life, including the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Vietnam War, and the Gulf War. The USS Enterprise was a true icon of American naval power and technological innovation. Its legendary service spanned five decades, and it was involved in many of the most significant conflicts of the 20th century.
- The ship's deck includes a 4 inches Legend Section #E deck, and this model comes with a detailed replica of the F-14A BuNo. 159833 fighter aircraft flown by the VF-114 "Aardvarks" squadron.
- This 1/200 scale model is a perfect replica of the ship's deck and includes a stunningly detailed F-14A BuNo. 159833 fighter aircraft flown by the VF-114 "Aardvarks" squadron. The attention to detail is second to none, and this model is a must-have for any serious collector or enthusiast of naval history.
Forces of Valor
Grumman / LLV