Grumman F-14B Tomcat Fighter Aircraft "VF-142 Ghostriders" and Section K of USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier Display Deck "Legendary F-14 Tomcat" Series 1/200 Diecast Model by Forces of Valor
(You save $10.00)
- Brand new 1/200 scale diecast model of Grumman F-14B Tomcat Fighter Aircraft "VF-142 Ghostriders" and Section K of USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier Display Deck "Legendary F-14 Tomcat" Series die cast model by Forces of Valor.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has retractable wings.
- Officially licensed product.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately Length- 4, Wingspan- 3 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
- Includes section that connects with other models in the series to make a 1/200 scale replica of USS Enterprise (CVN-65) Aircraft Carrier Deck. Complete all 13 sections to build your own!
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The USS Enterprise, commissioned in 1961, was the world's first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier and one of the most iconic warships in modern history. The Legend Section #K deck depicts the Enterprise during her deployment with VF-142 "Ghostriders" in the Mediterranean in 1976, flying the F-14B Tomcat with BuNo. 159451. During this deployment, the Enterprise and her air wing conducted routine patrols and training exercises in the Mediterranean.
- The Enterprise's long and storied career included multiple deployments to the Mediterranean, Indian Ocean, and Western Pacific, as well as participation in conflicts such as the Vietnam War, the Gulf War, and the War in Afghanistan. The ship and her air wing played a key role in operations such as Operation Desert Storm, Operation Enduring Freedom, and Operation Inherent Resolve.
- This 1/200 scale model of the Enterprise's deck with the VF-142 "Ghostriders" and their F-14B Tomcat provides a stunning representation of one of the most iconic ships and aircraft in U.S. naval history. With its meticulous attention to detail and realistic features, this model is a must-have for any collector or enthusiast.
Forces of Valor
Grumman / LLV