Skill 3 Model Kit Land Rover Fire Truck 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
(You save $11.00)
- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of Land Rover Fire Truck (Skill 3) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Color instructions sheet.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- Includes decals for six different versions.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5 inches assembled.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- The Land Rover was certainly one of the most famous symbols of "Made in England" automobile production and is a real milestone in the history of off-road vehicles. It was born immediately after the war, with the first prototypes realized on 1947. It has been characterized by the 4x4 traction system and by a robust and reliable design able to tackle the most difficult and challenging trails. The aluminum body provide lightness but, at the same time, more resistance against corrosions and more durable in time. In 1971, when the III Series was introduced, more than 1,000,000 of Land Rovers has been produced. Available in two versions: the "standard " one and the "long wheel base". Thanks to its extraordinary versatility was used in both military and civilian duties. Interesting the versions realized for the Fire Departments and made with the firefighting equipment.
Range / Land Rover