- Range/Land Rover Models
- Skill 3 Model Kit Land Rover Range Rover Classic 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
Skill 3 Model Kit Land Rover Range Rover Classic 1/24 Scale Model by Italeri
(You save $9.00)
- Brand new 1/24 scale plastic model kit of Land Rover Range Rover Classic (Skill 3) 1/24 plastic model kit by Italeri.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Color instructions sheet.
- Officially licensed product.
- Option for left or right hand drive.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-7.25 inches assembled.
- Parts molded in COLOR, unless otherwise indicated.
- The Range Rover Classic can be considered a milestone in the history of off-road vehicles. It was produced in numerous variants and versions from 1970 to 1996. It was the first vehicle produced named "Range Rover" and from 1981 it was available in the two- or four-door version. Thanks to its 4x4 traction and its sturdy structure, simple for construction but very reliable, the Range Rover was able to achieve very good off-road performances. The vehicle was able to obtain, very soon, good commercial success all over the World. The Range Rover, furthermore, was widely used by bodybuilders to create numerous special versions able to satisfy all types of needs. Continuously improved, during its career, in terms of engines, mechanical feature, interiors and details, it has always kept its role of “off-road” and “made in England” icon.
Range / Land Rover