1952 Jaguar C-Type XKC 023 Red Limited Edition to 1,000 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
(You save $60.80)
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1952 Jaguar C-Type XKC 023 Red Limited Edition to 1,000 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by CMC.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Metal exhaust pipes.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed fuel and oil circulation.
- Flip-open and lockable engine hood.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Authentically-replicated hinged fuel cap.
- Detailed replication of the cooling system.
- Elegant and brilliant finish in original color.
- Radiator grille hand-made of stainless steel.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Driver´s door openable on realistic-looking hinges.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.5, W-3.5, H-2 inches.
- Upholstered leather-covered driver and passenger seats.
- Screw-on central locking nuts with right-/left-handed threads.
- Metal precision model hand-built from more than 1,150 parts.
- Starting numbers printed with the elaborate tampon printing method.
- Perfectly crafted wheels with stainless-steel spokes and nipples on alloy rims.
- Realistic replica of the straight six engine complete with encircling components, pipes and cabling.
- Triangular front axle with wishbones, hydraulic shock absorbers, longitudinal torsion bar suspension, all made of metal.
- Rigid rear axle with transverse torsion bar suspension, hydraulic shock absorbers, longitudinal links, all made of metal.
- CMC has studied Dr. Christian Jenny’s C-Type (XKC 023) meticulously. The result is a CMC-made miniature highlighting the impressive charisma and sporty dynamics of the original.
- The C-Type developed for use in motorsport from the XK120 was completely new except for the optimized engine. Jaguar won the overall victory in Le Mans twice with the C-Type. Between 1952 and 1955, racing teams with the C-Type won many (class) victories in national and international races. 53 copies of the C-Type were made in Coventry, including four lightweight chassis.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-2.5 inches.