Jaguar C-Type #20 Roger Laurent, Charles de Tornaco 24 Hours of Le Mans France (1953) "Jaguar Racing Team" Limited Edition to 1,000 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
(You save $52.70)
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Jaguar C-Type #20 Roger Laurent, Charles de Tornaco 24 Hours of Le Mans France (1953) "Jaguar Racing Team" Limited Edition to 1,000 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by CMC.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed fuel and oil circulation.
- Flip-open and lockable engine hood.
- Authentically-replicated hinged fuel cap.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed replication of the cooling system.
- Elegant and brilliant finish in original color.
- Radiator grille hand-made of stainless steel.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Metal precision model hand-built from 1,162 parts.
- Driver´s door openable on realistic-looking hinges.
- Dimensions approximately L-8.5, W-3.5, H-2 inches.
- Upholstered leather-covered driver and passenger seats.
- Screw-on central locking nuts with right-/left-handed threads.
- Starting numbers printed with the elaborate tampon printing method.
- Perfectly crafted wheels with stainless-steel spokes and nipples on alloy rims.
- Realistic replica of the straight six engine complete with encircling components, pipes and cabling.
- Rigid rear axle with transverse torsion bar suspension, hydraulic shock absorbers, longitudinal links, all made of metal.
- Triangular front axle with wishbones, hydraulic shock absorbers, longitudinal-torsion bar suspension, all made of metal.
- Finished in sunny yellow, the Belgian racing color adopted by Ecurie Francorchamps. This #20 car finished ninth in Le Mans 1953 with Roger Laurent and Charles de Tornaco at the wheel.