1966 Ferrari 365 California S/N 9935 Convertible Red with White Interior with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 108 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Model Car by BBR
- Brand new 1/18 scale car model of 1966 Ferrari 365 California S/N 9935 Convertible Red with White Interior with DISPLAY CASE Limited Edition to 108 pieces Worldwide model car by BBR Models.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Acrylic display case included.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
- This item is made of resin and does not have any openings.
Presented at the 1966 Geneva Motor Show, this was one of the most memorable interpretations of the Italian open sports car theme. Pininfarina enclosed the sophisticated 4.4-litre V12 engine in a body of rare beauty, making it the benchmark in the high performance luxury sports car category. The car's high price and exclusive image meant it was destined for the most elite section of the market, and only 14 were built.
"Our model car in scale 1/18, in addition to a dashboard made with innovative new technology UU, also presents a special paint tactus, (touching the seats and interiors, it seems to touch the real leather). We propose the chassis 9935, please note the new rear and front bumpers. This model is released in our workshop in Saronno (Italy)."