1956 Ferrari Lancia D50 #14 Peter Collins Grand Prix France Limited Edition to 1,500 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
(You save $60.50)
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1956 Ferrari Lancia D50 #14 Peter Collins Grand Prix France Limited Edition to 1,500 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by CMC.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Hand-crafted stainless steel grille.
- Detachable and lockable engine hood.
- Bundled exhaust pipes made of metal.
- Hinged flip-open fuel and oil filler caps.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Oil cooler installed in front of the radiator.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Flip-open ventilation lid for the driver´s footwell.
- Metal precision model hand-built from 1,161 parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.
- Upholstered leather-covered driver’s seat and head-rest.
- Detail-exact replication of the V8 engine with pipes and cabling.
- Authentically-replicated central locking nuts with right-/left-handed threads.
- Detailed replication of the fuel and oil circulation as well as the cooling system.
- Rear suspension with De-Dion-tube, transverse leaf spring, pushrods and friction dampers, all made of metal.
- Amazingly realistic and perfectly crafted wheels with stainless-steel spokes and nipples mounted on an alloy rim.
- Elegant finish with a brilliant paint in original color with starting numbers printed by the tampon printing method.
- Triangular front axle with shock absorbers, front suspension with wishbones, transverse leaf spring, all made of metal.