1954-1955 Lancia D50 1955 GP Pau #10 Eugenio Castellotti Limited Edition to 1000 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
(You save $59.80)
- Brand new diecast model of 1954-1955 Lancia D50 1955 GP Pau #10 Eugenio Castellotti 1/18 Limited Edition to 1000 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by CMC.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.
- MODEL DESCRIPTIONS:
- Metal exhaust pipes.
- Hinged adjustable screen.
- Detachable and lockable engine hood.
- Highly-detailed fuel and oil circulation.
- Authentically-replicated hinged fuel caps.
- Authentically-replicated hinged oil-filler cap.
- Highly-detailed replication of the cooling system.
- Metal precision model hand-built from 1,598 parts.
- Elegant finish with a brilliant paint in original color.
- Upholstered leather-covered driver seat and head rest.
- Starting number 26 printed by the tampon printing method.
- Radiator grille hand-made of stainless steel with metal supports.
- Realistic replica of the V8 engine complete with pipes and cabling.
- Authentically-replicated central locking nuts with right-/left-handed threads.
- Special feature as accessory: Booster-Trolley with separate assist-start device.
- Perfectly-crafted wheels with stainless-steel spokes and nipples on an alloy rim.
- Rear suspension with De-Dion-tube, transverse leaf spring, longitudinal arms and inboard dampers, all made of metal.
- Triangular steering axle with shock absorbers, front suspension with wishbones, transverse leaf spring, all made of metal.
- TECHNICAL DATA OF THE ORIGINAL VEHICLE:
- Dry sump oil lubrication.
- Dual ignition (two plugs per cylinder).
- Five-speed manual gearbox installed behind the driver.
- 2.5-litre V8 engine as a stressed member of the chassis.
- Mixture preparation with four Solex PII double carburettors.
- Monoposto built on a tubular frame with free-standing wheels.
- Two valves per cylinder controlled by two overhead camshafts.