Ferrari 275 GTB/C #98 Renzo Sinibaldi - Maurizio Grana "500 km of Mugello" (1966) Limited Edition to 1000 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Ferrari 275 GTB/C #98 Renzo Sinibaldi - Maurizio Grana "500 km of Mugello" (1966) Limited Edition to 1000 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by CMC.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Authentic and true to scale shaped body.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
On April 22, 1966, Ferrari sent the bare chassis of 09063 to Scaglietti for its lightweight aluminum bodywork. Finished in an attractive rosso rubino (ruby red) livery, this GTB/C was the eighth example of the model produced. It was sold new to famed Mexican racing driver Pedro Rodriguez via Luigi Chinetti Motors Inc. Rodriguez debuted his new 275 GTB/C at Nassau on December 2, 1966. Entered in the combined Tourist Trophy and Governor’s Trophy, the car raced with start number 4 and succeeded in capturing a 1st-in-class and 7th-overall finish in a race that pitted the GTB/C against the newest models from Chaparral, McLaren, and Porsche. In the hands of subsequent owners, Chassis 09063 remained competitive well into the 1970s.
Starting from May 2002, this beautifully-presented 275 GTB/C earned a string of awards at ralliesand displays, including First in Class, Finest Competition Ferrari, and Best of Show honors. Chassis 09063 is among the most sought-after Ferrari GT cars. Not only is 09063 a rare and significant competition Ferrari, it also possesses an impressive racing history associated with the legendary Pedro Rodriguez. In 2018, it was estimated to be worth 12-14 million by Gooding & Company.