Ferrari 275 GTB/C #55 Vincent Gaye "Spa Classic" (2012-2013) Limited Edition to 1000 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by CMC
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of Ferrari 275 GTB/C #55 Vincent Gaye "Spa Classic" (2012-2013) Limited Edition to 1000 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by CMC.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Officially licensed product.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Authentic and true to scale shaped body.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-9.5, W-4, H-2.75 inches.
This 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB Competizione is an alloy body vehicle in left-hand drive configuration. Luigi Chinetti ordered the car for use with their North American Racing Team (N.A.R.T.) program. Bob Hutchins purchased the car in 1966 and used it in competition at the Vineland SCCA Nationals and at Bridgehampton. Ownership passed back to Luigi Chinetti in 1967 and a short time later was sold to Harley Cluxton of Illinois. The car was raced in the B Production category at Lime Rock, Bridgehampton and Thompson Raceway by Cluxton. It would pass through several owners throughout the year. In 1976 the asking price was $25,000. In 1988 it was for sale for a $1.5 million.
In 1993 it was shown at the Cavallino Classic. The following year it was brought to Monterey where it was raced in the Historic, and shown at the FCA National Meet. It was raced in the 1997 Shell Ferrari Historic Challenge. Ownership would change at least four more times before being shown at the 2002 Pebble Beach Concourse and at the Concorso Italiano. In recent times it was raced at the Ferrari Shell Historics at Moroso.