1967 Shelby GT500 Gray Metallic with Black Stripes 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Solido
(You save $9.00)
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Shelby GT500 Gray Metallic with Black Stripes die cast model car by Solido.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Officially licensed product.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.25, W-3.75, H-2.75 inches.
- One of the legends of the American automobile industry, born in ’67, was the result of the restyling of Ford Mustang fastbacks. This variant, prepared by Carroll Shelby, is notable for it’s more aggressive and sporty look. With air intakes on the front and sides, the tuning is even more impressive on the rear with very special lights (borrow from the Mercury Cougars), as well as a spoiler. Of course, though, the most important change is hidden behind the bonnet, with a 450hp V8 allowing it to hit 0 to 100 km/h in just over 6 seconds, with a maximum speed of 220. Numbers that were frankly astounding for the time.