- Brand new plastic model kit of 1966 Chevrolet Fleetside Pickup Truck (Level 4) 1/25 plastic model kit by Revell.
- Brand new box.
- Soft black tires.
- Detailed V8 engine.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- Complete spare assembly.
- Chrome plated small parts.
- Contains 112 detailed parts.
- Separate bed with positional tailgate.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Parts molded in WHITE, unless otherwise indicated.
- "Chrome" trim detail can be striped on with silver paint.
- Dimensions approximately L-7.625, W-3.25, H-2.75 inches assembled.
- The first Chevy pickup truck was introduced in 1924. Since then, it has gone through many changes including a complete redesign in 1960. The 1960 model had a new frame and a suspension system that gave it a more car-like ride. The pickup truck was emerging as something more than just a workman's vehicle. The C/K line offered a wide choice of engines. This 1966 Fleetside comes with a 283 c.i. V-8 High Torque 175 horsepower engine.