Level 4 Model Kit Fairchild Republic A-10 Warthog (Thunderbolt II) Aircraft 1/48 Scale Model by Revell
- Brand new plastic model kit of Fairchild Republic A-10 Warthog (Thunderbolt II) Aircraft (Level 4) 1/48 plastic model kit by Revell.
- Brand new box.
- Colorful decal artwork.
- Vintage style packaging.
- Officially licensed product.
- Contains 165 detailed parts.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Detailed interior with seated pilot and boarding ladder.
- Parts molded in LIGHT GRAY, unless otherwise indicated.
- Dimensions approximately L-13, W-14.625 inches assembled.
- ECM pod, cluster bombs, napalm tanks, Maverick missiles and centerline drop tank.
- Decals included for "LET'S ROLL", the 355TH Wing/12AF West Coast A-10 Demo Team, 2003, "NORRIS THE PLAYHOG" 104th TFS Maryland ANG, Sentry Independence, Volk Field Wisconsin, 1989.
Designed especially for close air support, the Warthog entered service in 1975. Literally built around the 30mm GAU-8 Gattling gun, the A-10 can also carry immense weapons loads under its wings and fuselage, including AGM 65 Maverick missiles. A highly survivable aircraft, the A-10 has redundant hydraulic systems backed up by manual systems; it can survive direct hits by armor piercing rounds. It flew 8,100 sorties during Desert Storm and has seen action in Afghanistan and was a key battlefield weapons system during Operation Iraqi Freedom. Features: Detailed interior with seated pilot and boarding ladder, ECM pod, cluster bombs, napalm tanks, Maverick missiles and centerline drop tank, decals included for LET'S ROLL.