Russian (Object 693) Kurganets-25 Armored Personnel Carrier Moscow Victory Day Parade 1/72 Diecast Model by Panzerkampf
(You save $4.00)
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast model of Russian (Object 693) Kurganets-25 Armored Personnel Carrier Moscow Victory Day Parade die cast model by Panzerkampf.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes in a plastic display stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-3.9, W-2.2, H-1.75 inches.
- Rotating turret and elevating cannon for dynamic display options.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals for long-lasting.
- High-quality markings Include a protective display case to keep the model in pristine condition.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Painted, fitted, non-moving tracks on detailed non-rotating wheels for a detailed and accurate appearance.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life tank.
- HISTORY ASPECTS:
- The Kurganets-25, also known as Object 693, is a Russian armored personnel carrier (APC) developed by the Kurganmashzavod design bureau. It was first unveiled in 2015 and is based on the Armata Universal Combat Platform, which is also used for the T-14 Armata main battle tank and the T-15 Armata heavy infantry fighting vehicle.
- The Kurganets-25 is equipped with advanced armor, active protection systems, and advanced communications and navigation systems. It can carry a crew of three and up to 10 infantry soldiers. It is also armed with a 30mm cannon, a 7.62mm machine gun, and a 12.7mm machine gun.
- The Kurganets-25 made its public debut during the Moscow Victory Day Parade in 2015, where it was showcased as a symbol of Russia's military might. Since then, it has been used in various exercises and drills to showcase its capabilities and test its performance. However, it has not been used in any conflicts yet.
- This model of the Kurganets-25 Armored Personnel Carrier is a 1:72 scale replica of the vehicle and is finished in the parade livery. The model is highly detailed and accurate, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history. It is a replica of the Kurganets-25 Armored Personnel Carrier used by the Russian Armed Forces in different exercises and drills and made its debut in public during the 2015 Moscow Victory Day Parade, where it was showcased as a symbol of Russia's military might. The Kurganets-25 is currently in service with the Russian armed forces, but it has not been used in any conflicts yet.