Skill 2 Model Kit Steve McGee's Black Beauty Wedge AA/Fuel Dragster 1/25 Scale Model by AMT
- Brand new 1/25 scale plastic model kit of Steve McGee's Black Beauty Wedge AA/Fuel Dragster (Skill 2) 1/25 plastic model kit by AMT.
- Brand new box.
- Black vinyl tires.
- New 4-piece body.
- Easy-to-build chassis.
- Sleek wedge bodyshell.
- Pre-lettered drag slicks.
- Super vintage packaging.
- Chrome plated small parts.
- More than 90 detailed parts.
- Updated deluxe decal sheet.
- Paint and cement required (not included).
- Parts molded in black, unless otherwise indicated.
- Authentic plated dragster wheels and pad-printed vinyl tires.
Steve’s "Black Beauty": the last word in AA/Fuel dragsters! Keith black-built supercharged and fuel injected 480 cubic inch mill. Frame of chrome-moly tubing built by Woody Gilmore of race car engineering, Los Angeles. Body of hand formed magnesium by Nye Frank. A wild wedge fueler from the Western United States.