Focke-Wulf Ta 152 H-1 Fighter Plane Pilot: Oberfelwebel Josef Keil Geschwaderstab JG 301 Alteno April (1945) "Oxford Aviation" Series 1/72 Diecast Model Airplane by Oxford Diecast
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast airplane model of Focke-Wulf Ta 152 H-1 Fighter Plane Pilot: Oberfelwebel Josef Keil Geschwaderstab JG 301 Alteno April (1945) "Oxford Aviation" Series die cast model by Oxford Diecast.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes with a display stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-5.75, W-7.75, H-1 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
The Focke-Wulf Ta 152 H-1 was a German high-altitude fighter aircraft developed during World War II. It was based on the earlier Focke-Wulf Fw 190, but with a longer and taller fuselage, and more powerful engines. The Ta 152H-1 was intended to be used as a long-range interceptor and was used primarily on the Eastern Front. The pilot of this specific Ta 152H-1 model is Oberfelwebel (Senior Sergeant) Josef Keil, who served in the Geschwaderstab (Headquarters Squadron) of JG 301 (Jagdgeschwader 301) in Alteno, Germany in April 1945. JG 301 was a Luftwaffe fighter wing that was active during the last months of the war. The Ta 152H-1 first saw action in 1944 and was considered to be one of the most advanced fighters of its time. However, due to a combination of factors such as a lack of fuel and trained pilots, as well as Allied bombing of production facilities, only a small number of Ta 152s were built and saw combat. This 1:72 scale model aircraft by Oxford Diecast is a detailed replica of the Ta 152H-1 flown by Oberfelwebel Keil in JG 301 in April 1945. It is made with high-quality materials and finished with accurate markings and paint schemes, making it a perfect addition to any aviation enthusiast's collection. With this model, you can own a piece of history and imagine the incredible speed and altitude capabilities of the Ta 152H-1 as it flew through the skies during World War II.