Focke-Wulf Ta 152H-0 War Plane Oberstleutnant Fritz Aufhammer Stab/JG 301, Stendall Airfield Germany (1945) "Oxford Aviation" Series 1/72 Diecast Model Airplane by Oxford Diecast
- Brand new 1/72 scale diecast airplane model of Focke-Wulf Ta 152H-0 War Plane Oberstleutnant Fritz Aufhammer Stab/JG 301, Stendall Airfield Germany (1945) "Oxford Aviation" Series die cast model by Oxford Diecast.
- Detailed exterior.
- True-to-scale detail.
- Comes with a display stand.
- This model does not have any openings.
- Manufacturer's original unopened packaging.
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-5.75, W-7.75, H-1.25 inches.
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel.
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane.
The Focke-Wulf Ta 152 was a German high-altitude fighter aircraft that was used during World War II. It was designed by the Focke-Wulf company as an upgraded version of the Fw 190, and was intended to be used at high altitudes. The Ta 152H-0 variant was considered to be the most advanced and capable version of the aircraft. The Ta 152H-0 piloted by Oberstleutnant Fritz Aufhammer of the Stab/JG 301, was deployed in the last stages of the war, particularly in the defense of Germany. The aircraft was used primarily in air-to-air combat, and was considered to be one of the best fighters used by the German Luftwaffe during the war. Despite its capabilities, the Ta 152H-0 was not used extensively in combat during the war, as only a small number were produced before the end of the war. However, it was considered to be a formidable opponent, and its performance impressed Allied pilots who encountered it. The Ta 152H-0 Oberstleutnant Fritz Aufhammer Stab/JG 301, Stendall Airfield Germany 1945 1:72 Scale Model Aircraft by Oxford Diecast is a highly detailed and accurate replica of the actual aircraft. It is made of die-cast metal and plastic and is perfect for collectors and aviation enthusiasts. It is a great addition to any collection and is a must-have for anyone interested in the history of World War II aviation.